Saturday, May 30, 2015

Face in the Sky 5/29/2015

I felt like having the fire going in the pit.  So around 9 pm I went outside to light the pit.  After I got the pit lit, I sat back in my chair and looked up in the sky.  I thought the clouds were neat looking.  Dark grey clouds against a lighter blue sky.
So I went into the house to grab my camera.  I took a few photos of the clouds.  As I reviewed them after taking them, I noticed something strange in the last photo I took.  So I snapped another photo.  Still saw the same thing.  So I zoomed in on the strange thing I saw.
This is what I was seeing on the camera display.  However, I could not see it with my naked eyes looking up at the sky.


My neighbor and a buddy of his came over to enjoy the fire in the pit. I showed the photo to my neighbor.  He looked at the photo for maybe 5 seconds and then said "Oh My God! That is Jeff!"
Later on during the night, Eric seemed to go into a trance and started speaking to someone that was not there visibly.  He spoke for several minutes with this "person".  After he came out of his trance, he said that Jeff was still protecting me.  He was happy that I was having the little get together.  He then went on to say that Jeff paid $100.00 Jesus dollars to put his face in the clouds.
Later, some friends of Eric and his buddy showed up.  David wanted me to show them the photo.  So since I had already put my camera up, I had to go back into the house to get it.  As I was walking through the living room on my way back outside, a photo fell off the wall.
The photo is one of those old timey photos you can have done.  This particular one is the one of Jeff and I dressed in Civil War clothing.  Jeff is dressed as a Confederate Officer, and I am a Lady, all dressed up in a billowing gown wearing a big hat.  So I took the picture out with me.  Showed it to everyone.  They were all intrigued by how it fell off the wall for no apparent reason, other than that it did fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment